Our Service Contracts
HVAC Maintenance for Your Peace of Mind
Just like regular oil changes and tune-ups for your car keeps it running smoothly and efficiently, regular HVAC maintenance on heating and cooling systems keeps your home’s efficiency and durability in top form. The BPP team is proud to offer top-quality maintenance agreements to our customers across the north and east San Francisco Bay, across Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
Benefits of BPP’s Premier Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Enrolling in our service maintenance program helps to lower energy costs, provides routine maintenance and cleaning, and allows our team to spot trouble before a costly breakdown occurs. Many of our informed customers are grateful for the peace of mind our service contract proves. Our team’s Premier Preventative Maintenance Agreements also include:
- A 15% discount on furnace and air conditioning parts and repair services, as well as qualifying air quality products.
- A lifetime thermostat warranty.
- Priority Service Promise: your comfort is our top priority, meaning you’ll receive our prompt response when you have an issue that needs attention.
- Flexible scheduling and automatic payment options make it easy.
h2>What Is Included in a Maintenance Inspection?
Our comprehensive checklist covers all aspects of heating and cooling systems in your home. As certified members of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and a Certified Carrier Comfort Dealer, BPP has the training and experience to keep your home’s systems in top condition.
Our Maintenance Inspections Include:
- Air Distribution Systems including filters, ductwork, grills, registers and housings.
- Controls & Safety including testing operation sequences and thermostats.
- Gas Furnaces including electrical equipment, blower, combustion test and venting.
- Air Conditioning including evaporator coil, refrigerant, condensing unit, outdoor unit, fan and motor.
Sign Up for HVAC Maintenance Today
Contact BPP, Inc. to see how our Premier Preventative Maintenance Agreement can keep your home comfortable. Call us at (925) 256-1092 or submit our online contact form today.